Friday, March 13, 2009

Your House, Your Home

When it comes to getting things done and done right the first time, it's always good to talk to those who have spent along time in that field. I found that out when I created two websites for friends of mine (Nanaimo BC, Vancouver Island). As I read over there material, I found out I was learning as I was building.

Take for example http://www.servicexcel.ca/index.php I never knew that you could heat your house in a way that was different from the conventional way of doing things. By installing heat pumps (air-source) in your home it reduce the overall energy consumption and GHG (Green House Gases) emissions. By installing a heat pump, you could reduce emissions from your home by up to 6 tonnes in one year. There is even a government rebate of up to $1800.00 if you get one installed.

The other example was http://hookitupav.com/index.php , I never knew you could get a professional to install your audio, video home theatre system and put speakers in the ceiling. When it's done right, the wires don't collect dust and everything is neat and tidy plus everything works.

That's the way it should be, after all, it's your house, your home.

No comments: